All 18 art Reviews

Lethal Poison Lethal Poison

Hey shadman I am fan since the beginning but I will say that your speedy work has improved quite a lot to that of a quality worth mentioning. I do hope for best of future drawings and sexy women and the usual fetish!

Drowning Spy - Clover Drowning Spy - Clover

Awesome!

This is nicely done shadman! I have fantasized about 1 of those spies getting close and personal to some enemies :)

Link NAVI NO MORE Link NAVI NO MORE

Haha

Nice and to the point! I never knew navi liked to sleep under the hat :X

Syringes responds:

I doubt she likes it anymore XD

And thank you hehe!

Letting Her Hair Down Letting Her Hair Down

Question

Very nice artwork as usual, but i was interested on your line art. I really like that even in some areas its bolder than some i still like it, it doesnt have to be the cleanest line art to look good and I was hoping that if you do anything specific for your lines? Ive seen the metal slug time lapse and you do some functions to darken it or lighten the scratches from the tablet.

Death Dealers Death Dealers

Simple and to the point of death

Hmm what are those 2 rods crossing? stick grenades? anyways im pretty sure we can find shad's tank because his will have a dick on the side of it.

World of Hurt! World of Hurt!

Ive seen worse

what no intestine dog chain? I expect better of you :|

TheShadling responds:

Im not trying to offend anyone

splash splash

Thumbnail of deception!

When i saw the thumbnail i thought it was a samus fan art or so, but when I checked it was something more savvy :) after a second look she kinda like DeeDee xD (Dexters Laboratory) even so in it self it great! simple background with a nice balance of colors and not too light or dark which is good for this type of theme! btw if you see Christian followers on the street walking to you run!(lol they just said "I like your umbrella" cant say if its sarcasm or a hidden curse :( )

Of Wenches and Mead Of Wenches and Mead

Argh! we be burning moonlight!

I cant conclude to the beer mugs drink. Is it male or female juices? Id be more comfortable with womens breast milk myslef. We be off matey!

Miss Dynamite Deadpool commish Miss Dynamite Deadpool commish

Simple and balanced!

Youd think he would be flinching from the scarred skin :\ i guess eva is having to much fun to realize it.....or is she?

cheebs cheebs

I wish i could do vector >.<

I like your artwork, very creative and unique. Especially when it comes to variety and some nudity. Although i still dont understand why your not being spammed with reviews... i guess this place wont be so appreciated because of the age pool and demand of comedy, sex, explosion. oh well hopefully i comment myself to make it bettah! -Night

PixelCake responds: