Can you Diglett? Can you Diglett?

Another original idea :)

I hope your more enthusiastic to make new videos because your drawing style is what makes me coming back for more :) yay char and squirt

-Tomamoto's The Kingdom- -Tomamoto's The Kingdom-

Good use and no abuse!

Finally someone who actually put effort in using tomamoto's audio :) you did great

I R Naraku I R Naraku

Not even for lolz

i mean really you couldnt even put some animation in it :\ stop taking credit for other peoples work.

Nothing in Between Nothing in Between

Mondo Cool!

Good sequel, and liked how you desaturated her colors when she came to the bit world. haha by chance a little prince reference? Either every animation is good on its own : )

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

more captain planet!

you spent more time on tony at the strip pole than the q and a! love the raunchy comedy :)

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

7 for quality and innovation i guess

Other than that you guys tried to hard to make us laugh, just simple jokes get us going.

WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

What is up with these viwers

Great flash other than that, is it me or our reviews starting to sound more like Princeton drop outs? you with me?

Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz

Yotam Perel??

I didnt even hear it, which ones did he do? Other than that great job, but it took me off since u rarely do anything similar to this.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Youre right,

but blame your parents for not restricting from hour of game time and not throwing you enough to the outside world....enough said.

MyLetter MyLetter

Love your haters

sometimes you have to suck up the bad reviews they give you and only really pay attention to the positive criticism and keep your cool. I believe you did a good job although the audio was a bit low though ^-^ good luck!

scottwjsm responds:

see, this person understands.